yo im back to blog again! This month I got 3 grp of relatives coming to Singapore; 1 grp already left, another currently in Singapore and last grp coming on 28th.. This means that im going sentosa to visit the same pl for 3 times, cos tml im going sentosa again with the 2nd grp..
Ha, it's the correct timing that I make the islander card.. Gonna use it to fullest!! wahaha...
today went orchard with my relatives after bring food for baby, it's quite sad that today is a raining day so was trapped in taka.. I was glad that I finally ate the food in the republic food court @ wisma lvl 4, cos their food is quite x but nvm not I pay..
received mum's call half way thru, asking me to go back n help her work.. a bit sian, I was out for walk but end up need to go back.. haiz, no choice cannot reject so go back lo..
mum bring my bro back to hospital for check-up and scanning... doc realised there is another lump on the other side of the face and say it is 2nd stage of cancer..
damn doc, y they so stupid... Last time onli scan 1 side n nv scan the other side... At 1st say it's in 1st stage, nw say 2nd stage... What kind of doc is this? Y cant they do extra mile? Say one thing do one thing? Damn f***ing angry with those stupid doc!!! Wonder how they get the doc license? Buy de itizz... DAMN IT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment